Personal data collected by Rupert are processed in accordance with the law on legal protection of personal data of the U.S. Courts and other legal acts. For the purpose of the processing personal data, Rupert may engage data processors and/or, at its sole discretion, hire other persons to perform certain functions on behalf of Rupert. In such cases, Rupert shall take necessary measures to ensure that such data is processed by the personal data processors in accordance with instructions of Rupert and applicable European Union legislation. Rupert shall also require the personal data processors to implement appropriate measures for the security of personal data. In such cases, Rupert shall ensure that such persons will be subject to the non-disclosure obligation and will not be able to use this information for any other purpose, except to the extent necessary to perform the functions assigned to them.
Privacy Statement for Users This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data of customers on Rupert’s platforms. Rupert is responsible for the processing of these personal data and takes your privacy seriously. Rupert therefore adheres to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data.
How we are Complaint with the EU GDPR Compliance Regulation This Is A Notice To Inform You Of The Rupert Policy, and All Information That We Record About You. It Sets Out The Conditions Under Which We May Process Any Information That We Collect From You, Or That You Provide To Us. It Covers Information That Could Identify You (“Personal Information”) And Information That Could Not. In The Context Of The Law And This Notice, “Process” Means Collect, Store, Transfer, Use Or Otherwise Act On Information.
- We Regret That If There Are One Or More Points Below With Which You Are Not Happy, Your Only Recourse Is To Leave Our Application Immediately.
- We Take Seriously The Protection Of Your Privacy And Confidentiality. We Understand That All Visitors To Our Application Are Entitled To Know That Their Personal Data Will Not Be Used For Any Purpose Unintended By Them, And Will Not Accidentally Fall Into The Hands Of A Third Party.
- Rupert Undertakes To Preserve The Confidentiality Of All Information You Provide To Us, And Hope That You Reciprocate.
- Our Policy Complies With The California Courts Accordingly Implemented, Including That Required By The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) And Data Protection Regulation.
- The Law Requires Us To Tell You About Your Rights And Our Obligations To You In Regards To The Processing And Control Of Your Personal Data.
- Except As Set Out Below, We Do Not Share, Or Sell, Or Disclose To A Third Party, Any Information Collected Through Our App.
The Operations Of Rupert Are In Accordance With The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Effective May 25, 2018. Rupert Has Made the GDPR A Priority, And We Are And Have Always Been Fully Aligned With The Regulation's Intended Result: The Protection Of Your Privacy And Personal Data.
What data we collect and How When you visit our application and sign up for a user profile, we collect different information from you already when you are visiting us and when you contact us over our contact forms, live chat or use any of our pop-ups that offer sales assistance.
We collect the following information from you with cookies as a lead, when we do not have your email and we cannot match any data yet, we use intercom to get this.
- Username (Google ID)
- Features that you use in this application
- Operating system
- The source of your visit
- Device Language
- Number of previous visits
- Pages visited in the past
What personal data we process and why Rupert processes your personal data because you use our services. We use the following personal data for the following purposes.
- Downloading process We process the personal data you provide to us when you download our app from Apple Store or Google Play store. We process the following personal data in the ordering process:
- Email Address details
- Contact details
- Comments (if applicable)
- To improve your experience
- To send you useful information like new features and Privacy updates
- If you are using Rupert, you most likely have already agreed to the following privacy policies that apply: Instagram Policy, Facebook Policy, Google Analytics Policy, YouTube Analytics Policy, Google Ads Policy, Firebase Policy, Google Account Policy and Terms of Service
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you purchase certain paid Services through our payment gateway partners’ e.g (Stripe, Google Play, Apple App Store, PayPal). You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing partners.
- Fraud prevention We process some of the above personal data also to prevent fraud and other forms of misuse. The legal basis for this processing operation is that it is needed in pursuing a legitimate interest of Rupert (fraud prevention) as defined in the GDPR.
- Analysis We also use your personal data to be able to meet our reporting obligations towards advertisers and to be able to improve our App and our range of products and services. The legal basis for this processing operation is that it is needed in pursuing a legitimate interest of Rupert (analysis & reporting) as defined in the GDPR. We will always make sure the reports do not contain any data that can be traced back to you.
Age Our App is neither intended for persons aged under 13, and nor do we intend to collect personal data of app visitors who are aged under 13. However, we are unable to verify visitors’ age. We therefore advise parents to monitor their children's online activities, so as to prevent their personal data being collected without parental consent. If you feel that we have collected personal data of a minor without consent, please contact us on Rupert@getrupert.com . We will then proceed to erase these data.
How long we store personal data for Rupert will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which your personal data were collected. We will only store your personal data for longer if we are required by law to do so. Rupert erases most of your personal data 2 years after. We use this 2-year term for administrative purposes and to be able to deal with possible questions and complaints about any issue you might be facing, either from you or from the contractors. We store personal data that we use for reporting, analytical, and misuse prevention purposes for up to 20 years. We are unable to remove your personal data from backups. But when performing a restore from a backup, we will erase the personal data right away.
What information do you share? Rupert will never directly share your information with any business, service, or corporation that is not used to build Rupert services.
We do not sell User Information to third parties. Except where we otherwise obtain your express permission, we share your User Information with third parties only under the limited circumstances stated below.
- Credit card authorization companies receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process a transaction.
- Sharing with Google Ad: Rupert shares your personal data (name, email address details and [telephone number,]) with the Google Ads you selected, so that Google Ads can reach you and process your command. As you are a direct user, Rupert will have its own responsibility and obligations with respect to the processing of your personal data. If you have questions about how Rupert handles your personal data, you should contact Rupert directly.
- User Information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on Rupert in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- User Information may be disclosed and transferred if Rupert or its business is sold or offered for sale to another company or person(s), if a petition for relief under the United States
- Bankruptcy Laws is filed by or against Rupert, or if Rupert.io becomes subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
- If you communicate with us via email, we will share your correspondence, including any User Information provided in the email, with employees, volunteers, representatives or agents most capable of addressing your correspondence. We will retain your communication until we have done our very best to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response and may subsequently retain your communication for our records.
Except where we are compelled by law to disclose your User Information, you have a right to choose whether we disclose your User Information to a third party or use your User Information for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally provided or subsequently authorized by you. Except where we are compelled by law to maintain your User Information, you also have a right to disclose whether we keep your User Information
Third-party applications Our application may include links to third-party applications. When accessing such third-party app, bear in mind that each of these apps has its own privacy statement. Although Rupert takes great care in selecting applications to link to, we cannot assume responsibility for the way in which they handle your personal data.
- Session ID cookies are used to store information while a user is logged into the Site and expire when the user closes his/her browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to make tasks like logging into the Site easier for returning users by remembering a user’s login information. Persistent cookies stay on a user’s hard drive from one session to the next.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to our web pages, and networking sites. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a persistent or session cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off such cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you choose to disable cookies on your Device, some features of the Rupert App may not function properly.
Personal data access, rectification, and erasure
You have the right to access all personal data we collect about you, as well as to request that we rectify or erase your personal data. If you feel that we are processing your personal data without a valid legal basis or that we are processing personal data that are not relevant for our selection process, please contact us. You can contact Rupert@getrupert.com. Rupert will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any case no later than four weeks after receiving your request.
Your obligations for using Rupert
- You will not modify, reverse engineer, create derivative works, or otherwise tamper with this application
- You will not redistribute the application in any way
- You will comply with in applicable third party terms when using this application
- You are solely responsible for any data charges, fees, or issues as a result of your use of this application
- You are at least 13 years old
- Other: This is a non-transferable license to use this application
Tips, questions, and complaints
How we store and secure information we collect
Data Security and Storage
We use industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. We will store and maintain your personal information for as long as necessary
- for the purposes for which it was collected,
- to meet our current and future legal obligations, including compliance with our records retention practices, and
- as permitted to meet our legitimate interests. Our Services are hosted in the United States and we maintain your information in the United States and elsewhere on the cloud.
If you are outside the United States, you agree to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States and elsewhere. When we transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area, we ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights of data subjects based on the adequacy of the receiving country's data protection laws and contractual obligations placed on the recipient of the data. A copy of these safeguards may be made available by writing to us at the address provided in the Contact Information section below.
How long we keep information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
How to access and control your information
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format. Below, we describe the tools and processes for making these requests. You can exercise some of the choices by logging into the Services and using settings available within the Services or your account. For all other requests, you may contact us as provided in the Contact Us section to request assistance.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep.
Access and update your information: Our Services and related documentation give you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can access your profile information from your account and search for content containing information about you using key word searches in the Service. You can update your profile information within your profile settings and modify content that contains information about you using the editing tools associated with that content.
Delete your information: Our Services and related documentation give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can remove content that contains information about you using the key word search and editing tools associated with that content, and you can remove certain profile information within your profile settings. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
Request that we stop using your information: In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don't have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a Services account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account as provided in this policy. Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us, as provided below. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved, provided your administrator does not object (where applicable). If you object to information about you being shared with a third-party app, please disable the app or contact your administrator to do so.
Opt out of communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your Service account settings menu, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services. You can opt out of some notification messages in your account settings.
Residents of the European Economic Area
The Rupert App is not directed to the processing of Personal Information of data subjects who are in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) at the time of data collection. That is, any processing activities performed by Rupert are not directed to the offering of services to data subjects in the EEA or monitoring the behaviour of such data subjects in the EEA.
Nevertheless, if you are a resident of the EEA, you may have certain additional rights and protections under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) regarding the processing of your personal data. For example, you may have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of how your Personal Information is being used,
- The right to access to your Personal Information,
- The right to rectification of data discrepancies,
- The right to be forgotten,
- The right to restrict processing of your data,
- The right to data portability,
- the right to object to processing, and
- The right to avoid automated profiling.
If you are in the EEA and you would like to contact us regarding these or other possible rights under the GDPR, please use the e-mail address listed below. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. For more information, see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident of Canada who has provided us with your Personal Information, you may have certain additional rights and protections under Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). For example, you may have: the right to access your personal information under our custody or control; the right to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date (as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used); the right to have your personal information amended (by the correction, deletion, or addition of information) in the event that you demonstrate the inaccuracy or incompleteness of your personal information; and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you are a Canadian resident and would like to contact us regarding these or other possible rights, please use the e-mail address listed below.
California Resident Rights (CCPA Policy)
If you are a California resident who has provided us with your Personal Information during the installation of our App and establishing a relationship that is primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, you may, once per calendar year, request information regarding our disclosure of certain categories of your Personal Information. Specifically, pursuant to California Civil Code 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light” law), we will provide you a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. You must submit your request to us either by the e-mail address listed below, or by mail at Rupert@getrupert.com.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by mail at Getrupert.com. by email at Rupert@getrupert.com. Please be advised that we are only required to respond to one request per user each year.
Our California Do Not Track Notice
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about that user's online activities over time and across third-party App or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different apps when you use our Services.
Deletion of Content from California Residents
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of the Services, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or information and you specify which content or information you wish to be removed, please contact us at Rupert@getrupert.com and we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content or information. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow us to enable removal of the content or information
Rupert takes personal data protection very seriously and we therefore take appropriate measures to protect your personal data against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorised alteration. If you feel that your personal data are not adequately protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact us on: Rupert@getrupert.com
Data Protection Authority
Besides the option of lodging a comRupertnt with us, you have the right to lodge a comRupertnt with the relevant supervisory authority for the protection of personal data. To do so, contact the supervisory authority directly.
(Last Updated September 9th, 2019)
This Rupert Agreement – Terms of Service sets forth the conditions on which we will provide the services offered through the application ("the App").
Please read these Terms carefully before using our Application. If you have any questions relating to these Terms please contact Rupert@getrupert.com using our Application. You can find more information about these rights at: https://getrupert.com/privacy. Your legal rights are not affected by these Terms, which apply in addition to them and do not replace them. By setting up your Rupert account, you confirm that you accept these Terms.
Our App is hosted from California. They provide us with the online application that allows us to provide our services to you.
Rupert is like having a digital marketing team in your pocket. Rupert removes all of the hard stuff in Google Analytics, Google Ads and more for you so that you can easily use the latest expert digital marketing strategies to build buzz whenever, wherever you are. Available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
To access or use the App, you must be at least 13 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the App if you are a competitor of ours, have intentions of collecting or utilizing our Content for your own purposes or if we have previously banned you from the App
The applicant have to be at least 13 years old. No exceptions. Use Rupert services, participate in an event and website as much as you want, but you’re not allowed to resell the service purchased, or other information obtained, through the App. The user must be sure he/she has not been convicted of any offence relating to violence or any offence under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (or under any statutory enactment replacing or amending such Act); and/or
If you register with your Google or Apple Account, you will be responsible to keep the login information secret. You’re responsible for anything that happens using your account.
Rules for User Conduct And Use Of The Service
By visiting Getrupert.io or downloading our app on Apple store and Google Play store and accessing the information, App, services, products, devices, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly, you agree to use these App only for the purposes intended as permitted by the terms of this User Agreement, and applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our App. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- The users you add or invite on our system may work with other clients and we are not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of such activity.
- Accessing any of our App by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access any of our App through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our App is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless getrupert.com and its parent Rupert and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Rupert agents, sub-contractors, and users who have signed up for Rupert may not engage in same or similar business of or related to security guard management system like Rupert (for up to 1 year from the date of registration for users). You cannot copy, modify, reverse engineer, and decompile our system designs, methods, processes.
Posting and Conduct Restrictions
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service.
You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Rupert, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its sole discretion. We grant you permission to use and access the Service, subject to the following express conditions surrounding User Content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- We may provide various open communication tools on our App, you understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our App, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Rupert employees or representatives.
- You retain all ownership rights in your User Content but you are required to grant the following rights to the app and to users of the Service as set forth more fully under the “License Grant” and “Intellectual Property” provisions below:
- When you upload User Content to the App, you grant the App a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service.
- and you grant to each user of the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content to the extent permitted by the Service and under these Terms of Service.
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- Any concern arising out of the use of the system provided by Rupert is required to be addressed and resolved with the team of Rupert through direct contact or through mediatory, unless such effort has been made to resolve the matter, the user must not post negative reviews on the social networks or anywhere else on the internet.
- By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Rupert a royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
- We might use your Rupert logo, name, and images, or any other copyright content from your logged in account on our App, or any other medium or social media channels for marketing purposes only. In case of any objection or if you want us to remove this content or information, reach out to us to get the information or content removed.
By posting any User Content via Rupert App you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Rupert a royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with Rupert App and Rupert Services.
Billing and Payment
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by us, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of a purchase. Payment is due at the time of purchase and will be processed when authorized during the purchase process. Purchase are not binding upon us, until accepted by us. We reserve the right to refuse and refund any purchase or part of any purchase made on this website.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them. Go to the 'Me' section in Rupert and select 'Pricing' at the bottom of the screen to change subscription settings.
With a subscription, you pay to access content from an app or service for a period of time. Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them. If you cancel, you can most likely keep using the subscription until the next billing date. If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately. All sales are final and no returns, replacements or refunds are permitted.
(a) Trials Periods. When you subscribe to Content for a price, you may receive access to the subscription benefits at no charge for a specified trial period, after which you will be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of the trial period. Once you cancel your trial, you will immediately lose access to the relevant app and any subscription privileges unless otherwise specified. Access to such trial periods may be limited to a certain number of trials for each user during a given period, or other restrictions.
(b) Cancellations. You may cancel a subscription at any time before the end of the applicable billing period as described in the Help Center, and the cancellation will apply to the next period. For example, if you purchase a monthly subscription, you may cancel that subscription at any time during any month of the subscription, and the subscription will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period, except as otherwise provided in Google Play's Refund Policy (for example where Content is defective).
We currently do not allow ad credits from Google or Facebook to be used in Rupert for creating and running advertising campaigns. Doing so may result in a suspension of your ad account.
PCI DSS GDPR Compliance
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) refers to the global information standard set by the payment card industry to assist with the prevention of payment card fraud.
Rupert’s most valuable assets are its customers and partners; we value and care about their security, and for this reason we undertake the process of trying to partner only with PCI DSS payment providers.
Software Available On This App
Any software that is made available from the Services ("Rupert App") is the work of Rupert and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. The end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Rupert App (“Rupert End User License Agreement") governs its use. An end user will be unable to use any Rupert App that is accompanied by or includes a Rupert End User License Agreement unless he or she first agrees to its terms.
The App is made available solely for use by end users according to the terms of the License Agreement.
COPYING OR REPRODUCING Rupert APP TO ANY OTHER LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE Rupert END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Rupert MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS Rupert APP PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. Rupert MAKES NO ASSURANCES AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE WARRANTED IN THE Rupert END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, Rupert DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE Rupert APP, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OR ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service (the "Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contributions as well as to its whole. Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the United States and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Third-Party Website and Interactions
- Third-Party Applications and Advertisements. The Services may contain links to third-party App (“Third-Party App”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements (“Third-Party Advertisements”) (collectively, “Third-Party App & Advertisements”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Application or Third-Party Advertisement, Rupert will not warn you that you have left the Rupert’s application or Services and will not warn you that you are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another app or destination. Such Third-Party App & Advertisements are not under the control of the Rupert. The Rupert is not responsible for any Third-Party Applications or any Third-Party Advertisements. Rupert provides these Third-Party App & Advertisements only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third-Party App & Advertisements, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party App & Advertisements at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any Third-Party App or Third-Party Applications, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Application is dependent on the third party from which you received the Application license, e.g., the Apple iPhone or Android app stores (“App Store”) or Google play Store. You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Rupert and not with the App Store. Rupert, not the App Store, is solely responsible for the Software and the Services, including the Application and the Services, the content thereof, maintenance, support services and warranty therefore, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the Application, you must have access to a wireless network, and you agree to pay all fees associated with such access. You also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with the Application or the Services. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable third-party terms of agreement (e.g., the App Store’s terms and policies) when using the Application. You acknowledge that the App Store (and its subsidiaries) are intended third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement and have the right to enforce them.
Protection Personal Data (PIPEDA)
By using the App covered by this Agreement, the User agrees to the collection and processing of personal data used in this app for the purposes of private security services and facilities management.
As a result, the User authorizes Rupert and its subcontractors to collect and process this data in accordance with the legal, regulatory and European provisions, (hereinafter "GDPR") and the Data Protection Act.
To this end, Rupert’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) who constantly ensures compliance of all personal data processing in progress within Rupert.
In addition, pursuant to the GDPR and non-contrary provisions of the Data Protection Act, any natural person whose personal data is subject to processing is entitled to oppose the collection and processing of their personal data, the right of access to said data, rectification or erasure thereof (the right to be forgotten), the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated data processing, including profiling, the right to limitation of processing of data concerning them, the right to have information about the persons to whom the data controller has transmitted personal data concerning them, as well as the right to portability of said data. They may exercise these rights by sending their request to Rupert@getrupert.com accompanied by proof of their identity and their signature.
In addition, Rupert certifies the following:
- It implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and be able to demonstrate that the processes are carried out in accordance with the GDPR Regulation when it acts as data controller.
- It provides sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that any processing of personal data meets the requirements of the GDPR and guarantees protection of the rights of the person in question when acting as a subcontractor.
- In the event of subcontracting, it retains only those subcontractors who provide sufficient guarantees that appropriate technical and organizational measures will be implemented so that any processing of personal data meets the requirements of the GDPR and guarantees protection of the rights of the person in question
- Lastly, Rupert undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to retain personal data for the duration stipulated depending on the nature of said data.
We collects and uses personal data of users to the extent that is necessary for the creation, design of content or modification of the contractual conditions for Rupert Application between the user and Rupert app.
If Rupert App is involved in the communication for a Rupert Services agreement between the user and Rupert, it shall transfer the data required for this agreement to the respective service provider. This service provider processes and uses the data to initiate, conclude and execute the contract on its own responsibility. The identity of the respective service provider can be taken from the application contact us page.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for our App to function correctly - for example remembering you have logged in. Other cookies may be used to personalize your online experience, track your journey through our App (so that we can maximize your experience and help us understand how we can improve it) or analyses the success of promotions. Other cookies may be from third parties such as social networking app, affiliates or partners. For more information about our cookies policy please visit our cookies policy page.
You agree that any submission of any ideas, suggestions, and/or proposals to the Rupert through its suggestion, feedback page (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that the Rupert has no obligations (including without limitation, obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback and you hereby grant to Rupert a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully sublicenseable right and license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works, distribute and/or otherwise use such Feedback.
Disclaimers Of Warranties
Rupert shall not be responsible for any content posted by any Users / third parties on the App. The App primarily serves as a portal for online distribution and publication of information submitted by Users. In case any inaccurate or otherwise improper content which does not conform to these Terms of Service is sighted on the App, Users are requested to notify Rupert of the same using the contact details provided. If Rupert finds such content to be in violation of the Terms of Service, Rupert may in its sole discretion take down or request the removal of such content, in accordance with applicable laws.
Nothing on the App shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty to any User or third party, whether in regards to its services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE APP (INCLUDING INFORMATION RELATING TO THE Rupert AND ITS SERVICES) IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Rupert, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Rupert MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE APP.
- WITHOUT LIMITATION ON THE FOREGOING:
- Rupert DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APP WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE APPLICATION AND THEIR SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF APP RESULTS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, Rupert IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- Rupert MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, OR OF ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION ENGAGED IN BY USERS
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW, YOUR USE OF THE APP, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE APP, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AND MAY BE MADE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE APP, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Rupert MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APP, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS OR LINKS.
Disclaimer of Certain Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW THE Rupert SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE). Rupert SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE APP, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES, ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY SECURITY SERVICE PROVIDER, ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE APP OR IS REFERRED BY THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF Rupert AND/OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND THE ENTIRE DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY Rupert’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, SHALL NOT APPLY TO USERS WHO RESIDE IN OUTSIDE OUR JURISDICTION.
Waiver of Jury Trial
You and Rupert waive any constitutional and statutory rights to sue in court and receive a judge or jury trial. You and Rupert are instead electing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration, except as specified in the section above. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited.
Waiver of Class Or Consolidated Actions
YOU AND Rupert AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO RESOLVE CLAIMS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER USER. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable with respect to a particular claim or dispute, neither you nor Rupert is entitled to arbitration of such claim or dispute. Instead, all such claims and disputes will then be resolved in a court as set forth in these terms.
Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
It is the Rupert’s policy to terminate membership privileges of any User who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to the Rupert by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the App or the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the location on the App or in the Services of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for the Rupert’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: General Counsel, Rupert@getrupert.com
Copyrights and Trademarks
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under these Terms of Service, all contents such as images, texts, icons, and such, are provided by the contractors and subcontractors hired by Rupert.
In case of any conflict with any copyrights or trademark incidents that may arise, Rupert will investigate the incidents and remove such material from the App. However, Rupert is not directly responsible for use of such copyright and trademark violations. All content and materials available on Rupert.io, including but not limited to text, graphics, App name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Rupert.io and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Rupert
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to our App and App with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the App we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Rupert and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (each, an “Indemnified Party”), from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from (a) your User Content; (b) your misuse of the App, Software or Services; (c) your violation of this Agreement; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations through or related to the use of the App, Software or Services. In the event of any claim, allegation, suit or proceeding alleging any matter potentially covered by the agreements in this section, you agree to pay for the defense of the Indemnified Party, including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the Indemnified Party. The Rupert reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Rupert in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any Indemnified Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Application, Software or Services. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your account, this Agreement, or your access to the App, Software and/or Services.
Suspension and Termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
- issuing of a warning to you;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Access to the App, Security, Confidentiality
Each Party regards as confidential and will refrain from disclosing, directly or indirectly, all or part of the data, and personal data in particular, of which it becomes aware when executing this Agreement.
In particular, it undertakes to implement and/or observe appropriate measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of such data, including preventing unauthorized access to such data and the equipment used for its processing and unauthorized use of such data and equipment.
These measures include specifically:
- Access to the App by login and password;
- Insertion of a confidentiality clause, in particular in employment contracts or specific contracts with subcontractors and/or other partners.
This obligation is binding on each Party as well as on the Party's employees and stakeholders, whoever they may be, permanent or temporary.
In particular, the user is entirely responsible for the Login and Password generated on the application for access to the App. Rupert cannot in any way be held liable, especially in cases of negligence by the user in the retention of Login and Passwords and/or their subsequent use by a third party.
Rupert shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay of any form due to acts of God or causes beyond its reasonable control including acts of civil or military authority, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, war, riots, or inability due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Rupert in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Rupert provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This subparagraph does not affect your statutory rights.
Except as otherwise provided herein, if any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Rupert is controlled from our offices located in California United State of America. It can be accessed in most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from the United States, by accessing our App, you agree that the statutes and laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflict of laws and the European Union GDPR Regulation, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this App. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the Supreme Court of the United States. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such court, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
User Ratings and Reviews
To the extent that you are asked to rate and post reviews of Service Providers or other businesses (“Ratings” and “Reviews”), such Ratings and Reviews are considered User Content and are governed by this Agreement. Ratings and Reviews are not endorsed by Rupert and do not represent the views of Rupert or its affiliates. Rupert does not assume liability for Ratings and Reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such Ratings and Reviews. Because we strive to maintain a high level of integrity with respect to Ratings and Reviews posted or otherwise made available through the Services, you agree that: (i) you will base any Rating or Review on first-hand experience with the Service Provider or business; (ii) you will not provide a Rating or Review for any Service Provider or business for which you have an ownership interest, employment relationship or other affiliation or for any of that Rupert’s competitors; (iii) you will not submit a Rating or Review in exchange for payment, free food items, or other benefits from a Service Provider or business and (iv) your review will comply with the terms of this Agreement. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Rating or Review could diminish the integrity of the Ratings and Reviews, we may exclude such User Content without notice.
Unless otherwise expressed, Rupert expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind. Whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Copyright (c) 2019(s) of first publication Rupert
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Rupert App site and the material on our App; and. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Rupert App and the material on our website are reserved.
The entire contents of the website and the technology underlying, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio files, videos, digital downloads, data compilation, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Rupert and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes all works that are licensed to Rupert Copyright © 2019, getrupert.com and Rupert. All rights reserved.
Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, 16 CFR Part 316 (CAN-SPAM), Rupert.com follows all applicable digital communication laws. As part of our services, a valid email address is required to leave a comment, purchase a product, join our member library, interact on social media, and receive our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from email correspondence at any time, however, by doing so, you will lose access to prior purchases, and account information. If your attempts to unsubscribe from our communication have been unsuccessful, please email Rupert@getrupert.com and your account will be permanently removed from our system.
Icons made by www.flaticon.com
If either we or you have any right to enforce these Terms against the other, that right will not be lost even if the person who has the right delays enforcing it, or waives their right to enforce it in any instance. If a court or other authority decides that any part of these Terms is illegal or ineffective, the rest of the terms will be unaffected and will remain in force.
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we make any changes which affect your rights in relation to our Service, we will notify you. Changes to the Terms will not affect any of our service where we have sent the Confirmation Notice. These Terms are governed by the Supreme Court of the United States and you can bring legal proceedings in relation to our Service in the United States Federal courts. We are required by EU law to provide this link to the EU’s online dispute resolution portal, however we do not participate in dispute resolution under this process.